Okay, I've watch 10 episodes now and I have some questions and comments.

Lois mentions in E9 that she finally got Superman to take her out, but she's never mentioned liking him before. It kind of came out of nowhere. Definiately a joke for the older generation watching.

The sly humor is starting to creep in and I love it! Can't wait for some 4th wall winks. hyper

Does this Clark ever have to deal with Kryponite? I was worried about the mine in E9 that Clark might come to rescue the miner only to have Kryptonite mean that Lois would need to rescue him (that would have been good too). But then pig-headed Lois arrives and barges her way to rescue the miner over all the experts. Oh, Lois!

What's with Perry staying (living?) at the Newsclub? I thought the news club was just that (like the one shown during The Rival). I guess when you're Perry White you live and breathe the news business and only go home on the weekends. huh No Alice then I take it.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.