Last night we watched the last two episodes on the disc, E5 "Monkey Mystery" and E6 "Night of Terror".

The "Monkey Mystery" had lots of intrigue and cold war stuff that I liked. Lois once again used her brains to out-think Clark, but ended up getting a nasty knock in the head because of it. Jimmy showed a lot of guts in defending the monkey, I doubt either of our Jimmys would have shown.

CK's lackadaisical view of the monkey with the Superman suit was charming. I think our Clark would have been more insulted. We never really saw what he thought about other people making fun of Superman outside of the Invisible Man (ILTY) episode.

I didn't recognize Lois in "Night of Terror" episode. Was the character still played by Phyllis Coates, because she didn't look like she had in the previous episodes.

This one is a definite sit on the edge of your seat thriller with Lois' death imminent at any second by thugs and Clark not knowing she was in danger. When he did finally get the message, it was garbled because it was third hand. He had seek out from the clues to discover where Lois (and then Jimmy) disappeared off to. I loved that the bad guys confused Jimmy with "Baby Face Stevens" and passed him a gun.

The Clark in this episode was most reminiscent to Dean Cain's Clark version with his obvious worry about trying to trace down Lois' whereabouts.

In this episode we see Clark finally out of the Storage closet and making his exits and entrances through his office window (no such luck in LnC). We also learn why Lois never goes on vacation. clap

Is Clark Kent in love with Lois in this show or just friends? If yes, does it develop over time, because I haven't seen any romantic inclination on CK's part yet.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.