Whew, you guys have been busy.
Yes, isn't it wonderful? I've been thoroughly enjoying reading everything so far.

As for me:

I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore

I found my way into the movie of this one a few weeks back during some bored, early morning channel browsing. Pure hokum, but I enjoyed it enough to check out the novel. Turned out the movie stuck very close to the book, so there were no major surprises, but enjoyable all the same.

The Bitterwood Trilogy - James Maxey:

I Bitterwood
II DragonForge
III DragonSeed

A marvellously entertaining fantasy trilogy. Just loved it. To say it's a kind of Planet of the Apes with Dragons instead of apes would be to simplify it too much, but it had some parallels. In a far distant future, human civilisation on Earth has faded to just a handful of medieval villages and a few tech artifacts. The world is ruled instead by a race of dragons. As war erupts between them and their human pets/servants, a small band of dragons and humans are brought together....

I particularly loved how the alliances kept shifting, some of the good guys became villains and all of the twists, turns and surprising revelations as the history of how the world turned from human to dragon emerged.

Great characters, some nice wit - I goofy

Brilliant stuff.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers