Yay! A fresh new year of wonderful reading and sharing lies ahead, no doubt!

Usual rules, as per Jojo's original challenge of 2007, apply if you want to take up the challenge part of this thread:

I just joined a nice live journal community that is challenging people to read at least 50 books this year. I thought this might be a nice challenge to share with all of you. I know I spend a lot of time reading fanfiction but it has been a really long time since I made room for normal books in my life. I used to read them all the time when I was in highschool but once I started college I let that drop out of my life. Sadly I read maybe 3-4 books a year now. This is pretty pathetic. So this year I am challenging myself to try to accomplish reading the 50 books.
Of course, there's no need to count if you don't want to. This is also just a thread for sharing what you're reading - be it one book or one hundred! So don't feel obliged or intimidated by the challenge part - just ignore it if you want to! laugh

I know that I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone's reading and hopefully getting some good recommendations! So even if it's just one book in the whole year, do share with us - it might just be that book we've been dying to read, but never knew it! wink

Happy reading!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers