Oh my gosh! I haven't been on the boards in SOOOOO long (Jan 20, 2006), no one will probably remember me! :p

Been meaning to get back involved more since I got my laptop a couple months ago (my computer crashed, and can't log on at work, so I was on hiatus).

I wanted something to do with Superman, and have always loved Smallville. I joined Zoom's boards the summer of 2000 (I think) and chose Smallville Girl. Lo and behold a new show started up a few months later... and people started thinking I chose the name for "Smallville". I like the show, but am forever a FoLC.

It's great to read some new name explanations. Funny how you're commenting on post counts, seeing as how the first time we did this "nickname" topic was just after the boards here started, and it led me to doing that poll about how LabRat got so many posts in such a few days at the start up. :p

Anyways. Good to be on again. laugh

-Breanna Kay

P.S.
Although as Sara mentioned, everyone mispronounces it It's supposed to be pronounced Kayl and rhyme with hail and mail and pail. But apparently most people glance at it and see Kaylee, which to me sounds like a 12 year old girl (no offense, JackieK! It's just the weird mental picture that pops up!) or, possibly, the mechanic on Firefly. I hated that for a long time, because I don't think of myself as a 12 year old girl <g>, but I've decided there are worse characters to be associated with than Kaylee Frye. I do sometimes register for things as Kayl, though, to avoid that issue.
Interesting, I never read your name as Kaylee... though, I have to say, I LOVE the name. Incidently... Kaylee is actually the name we have picked out if I have a girl in September. I should find out the gender in three weeks! Here's hoping for pink!