How do we define "obsessed" here? Because, for me, obsession indicates a deep level of commitment, such as the reading of fanfiction. In that case, I was once obsessed with Lois and Clark. I do have a couple of sentimental favourites, but as I don't have cable, if it isn't still airing, I usually have no way of seeing it.

These days, I have little time for television, but if I have a moment, I tend to watch crime shows that develop more or less independently on a week to week basis--so L&O, House, Close to Home, Without a Trace and so forth. I like that I can miss a whole month yet still follow one week's storyline. I'm only in the beginning stages of Doctor Who interest, since I keep forgetting which night it runs.

The only program currently airing that I watch fairly regularly is Scrubs--comedy keeps me sane. I used to watch Gilmore Girls, but after the main writers left, I quit. I'm also watching this season of ANTM as part of a group-bonding experience, not because I care about the show in any way.

**~~**

Swoosh --->