Bones!! How could I forget Bones? hyper Especially considering it's based on one of my favourite series of books! Kathy Reichs rules! dance

"Verliebt in Berlin?" Really? OMG! I have to admit that I don't like those kind of series so much. But it's interesting that you even watch it in German. But then, it's not that famous that someone would bother to translate it.
To be honest, I was surprised myself. The romance stroke a chord somehow. huh I love Lisa not being the perfect girl and David's vulnerability just makes me melt. And yes, they did dub it in French! I just prefer the original version. wink

That reminds me: I forgot two shows which I watch all the time. I didn't include them at first because they're French, but hey, why not?

• RIS (pretty much like CSI)
  • Kaamelott (it's more like a parody of a show, mocking the legend of King Arthur)

Kae smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~