It's fascinating to read all of your answers. smile

Tracey, I couldn't shut up:

Well, something has snuck up on me... a TV obsession that I didn’t even know I had until recently. I’ve seen the show mentioned in this thread, and my heart jumped a little each time – that’s how bad it’s getting. I think it’s official, people: I’m a total Law & Order: SVU addict.
ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia and Elliot are my new Lois and Clark.
OMG! I thought I was the only one who thought that!

There might be some fanfic in the future there, though I've never written fic for any other show, so I'm a little scared.
Jump right it, twin! You got yourself an eager reader! hyper

Grey’s Anatomy: I’m so proud of myself because I “discovered” this show; i.e. I was the one watching it when the first episodes aired, and all my friends were like, ‘another medical drama... whatever. It’s ER: the next generation.’ I loved it, and I kept telling them to watch... now they are hooked, too! I’ve been a Mere/Der diehard since the start. I think Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey are perfect together!
Ditto!! Man, now I know why you're my twin. laugh

Kae hyper

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~