Getting back to some more recommendations, on the comedic side there is Super... Who? by Wendy Richards and Tank Wilson. Remember the scene where Lois is being flown into the newsroom? I love this bit from the fic, based on that scene:

This amazing flying man was someone she knew. Someone she worked with. And she was pretty sure that she knew who he was.

Okay. Check newsroom. Who was present and who wasn't?

Perry was sticking his head out of his office - not that Spandex Guy was Perry, anyway. Ralph was staring goggle-eyed in her direction. Eduardo was leaning against a desk, looking cynical. That new researcher was doing his best to look bored and
failing.

And at the front of the crowd, easing his way past the gawping women, was the next name on her mental list. She crossed him off, then gave him an irritated look. She'd thought he was attracted to *her* - not that she wanted him anyway. But here was Clark Kent staring at Mr Incredible Spandex Guy with a look she could only describe as awe!

Not that Kent mattered right now. One final name to check off. As she'd expected, he wasn't there. And now she knew the truth.

The incredible flying guy in lurid Spandex was Jimmy Olsen.
You'll just have to read the story to find out more! smile

Bobbart has a hilarious little vignette in Lois Lane Meets Superman . As Bob says, "Lois Lane has managed to sneak aboard the EPRAD colonization module and is waiting for launch. On the surface everything looks like the story we know so well. But appearances can be deceiving." Don't miss this short-but-good gem!

Continuing the hilarity are Pam Jernigan, Wendy Richards, and Sara Kraft in their collaboration, Like A Red Rock To A Superman . Red K and Clark don't mix well, and that's all I'll say about that. laugh

I forget if I already recommended this one but it's well worth redundant recommendations. Plus, although it's dramatic and romantic and action-filled, it also has a lot of humor. It's CC Aiken's In A Better Place , which tells us what might have happened if, during the interview at EPRAD right after Superman makes his first appearance, Tempus had come and whisked Lois and Clark off somewhere. Where? Well, you'll have to read the fic to find out. Bonus: As the author says, "Plus, there are donuts."

What if Lois has married someone else? Like Claude? If this frightens you, then don't read Tank Wilson and Wendy Richards' Missed Opportunity, or Too Late to Love .

And what about this situation in Wendy and Tank's Soul...Mates? : "Clark Kent arrives at the Daily Planet fresh off a visit to an alternate universe, and therefore armed with the knowledge that Lois Lane is his soul mate. Imagine his surprise when he is finally introduced to his new partner ... Lucas Lane."

There's a twist ending in HappyGirl's and Female Hawk's The Hottest Team in Town . Lois Lane is married!!! To... wait for it.... to JIMMY OLSEN? shock