Originally posted by VirginiaR:
So, Lois obviously went into space. She doesn't leave the transport when Superman does (to fly it to space). Plus, enough time has passed to have newspapers around the world to print the "Flying Man" story (and Flash across our screen), before Superman flies Lois into the DP Newsroom and dub him "Superman". Cat teases her about the "Mile High Club" with Superman (although I believe that was in "NeverEnding Battle") on the Space Station. So, how long do you think Lois was in space? How did she come back? It must have been enough time for her to shower (and wash that gel out of her hair) and change. I have my theories.

I'm thinking that if she came back on the regularly scheduled transport, she would have been detained and questioned by EPRAD for hours about what happened (regarding the bomb and Superman) during the launch. Somehow, I think she averted this mess. In Another Lois I suggested that canon Lois was returned to Earth in a spacesuit she borrowed from the Prometheus Space Station and in the arms of Superman. huh What do you think?
That seems reasonable to me. On the "Mile High Club" line, that is from Neverending Battle, but it still makes it seem that Lois was up on the space station.

John Pack Lambert