Well, after hours of pondering and increasingly obvious hints, I found this one <g>

Hark, by Angela Kay Walthall

Okay, let's see how quickly certain people get this one evil

...he stepped closer still to Clark, and put his hand on the reporter's waist.

Clark startled, a bit, but didn't pull away ... and Lex detected a glimpse of curiosity gleaming from behind his glasses. Unhurriedly, Lex leaned in for a kiss, his hand slipping further around the other man's waist.

Clark accepted the kiss passively, wondering in spite of himself how it would make him feel. It was strange, at first -- he had the feeling that he was used to bending down a bit further. But a flicker of warmth traveled through him, as he allowed the kiss to progress. It felt ... strange, but not unpleasant.

Eventually, Lex pulled back, breathing a trifle faster than normal. "Was that so bad?" he asked, smugly.

Clark smiled crookedly. "As a matter of fact ... no. It was ... kinda interesting."
PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K