Oh, I am all over this one. Marriage Pact by Erin Klinger

How about this wink
Hmm I tried lining it up properly, but it doesn't seem to like me tonight, sorry.

Clark was cut off mid-sentence as Lois stepped quickly into his arms, wrapped her arms securely around his neck, and attached her lips to his. Through a haze of surprise mixed with absolute joy, Clark struggled to recover his sanity. It was a task he soon gave up in order to fold his arms around her body and hold her, letting his hands roam across her back and bare shoulders.

Clark felt a shudder travel though his entire body as he felt the tip of her tongue brush against his. He had been so careful when he'd
kissed her on the dance floor, wanting to show his enthusiasm, but still keeping his passion in tight check. The last thing he'd wanted to do tonight was to scare her off ... to apply pressure and have her retreat again. And so he'd been careful not to let his kisses reach this level, to get this passionate. But once Lois had taken that initiative, it was like
the floodgates had opened. With a groan rumbling deep in his throat, Clark pulled her even closer to him, one hand on the small of her back, the other reaching up to cup the back of her head. He deepened the kiss while Lois tangled her fingers in his own thick dark hair.

The kiss continued, but for a ravenous Clark Kent, there never would be enough time to taste her fully. Lois must have agreed because, as
their lips parted, even before they had managed to take in a breath, she fell back into his arms and let him capture her mouth again in
much shorter, though no less passion-filled version of the first encounter.

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy