I love this story! It's another one by Meredith Knight, this time A Closet Encounter.

So I guess I'll have to find another one. This is one I like a lot:

The first touch was tentative, a brief, light caress of mouth on mouth; but he didn't withdraw immediately. Before Lois even had the chance to tighten her hold on him so that
he couldn't pull away that quickly, his mouth was back and this time he kissed her properly. His hands slid from her arms to her shoulders, pulling her closer to him; one hand slid up the back of her neck and then into her hair. Everything else faded away, even her recognition that this was happening, he was kissing her, in front of his parents.

All she saw, all she felt, was Clark and the way his kiss made her feel.

And she hadn't been mistaken. When Clark Kent kissed her, something extraordinary happened.

And she wanted it to go on happening. Over and over again. With many more repeat performances to come.

He raised his head, ending the kiss, and she groaned inwardly in disappointment. But then she saw his eyes... they looked as glazed as she thought hers did. Clark looked as if he'd been just as carried away by what they'd just done as she was.
Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!