Kaethel: "I've read this. I'm sure I've read this, but I cannot remember the title or author."

Wendy: "Oh yes?"

Kaethel: "It sounds like something like Tracey would write."

Wendy: "You're partly right, but you should be ashamed of yourself."

Kaethel: "Uh-oh..."

Anyway, it's Midnight Confessions, by Tracey and... uh... well, Kaethel. blush

Clark stopped the flow of her words with his lips, pressing them forcefully against her own and slipping his hand behind her neck to hold her steady for his kiss. Lois froze for a moment then responded easily, returning his kiss with as much force. She couldn't help herself, despite the confusion of her thoughts and feelings at this point, the presence of her attraction and feelings for Superman were undeniable. His lips moved almost frantically against hers, his tongue slipping forward to stroke her bottom lip, requesting entrance. She granted it freely, moaning into his mouth and pulling herself closer to him as the kiss deepened, her arms moving of their own volition to wrap around his neck.

Clark pulled slowly away from the kiss, he'd only done it stop the babbling, but once his lips had connected with Lois' he'd been unable to temper the amount of passion. And hearing her say that she thought she might be starting to love Clark had just pushed him past the point where he could control himself.
The Evil Ones evil

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~