Originally posted by Melisma:
I'd seriously like to get a Palm Pilot, or something of that ilk. Admittedly, I'm really ignorant where they are concerned, so can anyone give me some ideas of what sort of thing might work for me?
I have a Palm m130. Her name is P'da. She came with Word and Excel and a few games, then I bought more games for her. In Word, I currently have 82 documents (74 of which are fic) totaling 3599K. And there's still 1152K of free space. All that memory is without the available extra memory card. She also came with PalmReader which is a way to view e-books. I've purchased two books from the internet already. They were a lot cheaper than buying the actual paperback and a lot less to carry. They're not on the P'da now, but I can save them on my harddrive until I need to sync them to the handheld.

P'da was a birthday present last year, but I've seen ads for about $150-200 (US dollars). She is the absolute best present I have ever gotten. I especially loved that I could play games or read fanfic in the airport and not have to carry too much stuff. thumbsup

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993