wow, all these people writing while away from their desks...

i keep the notepads handy for random stuff.. writing ideas, inventions, lists, addresses, etc.

i don't actually write stories when i'm AFK. i type faster than i write, and it's far more legible, too. edit function is quite handy (far more so than an actual eraser wink ), and i even use spell-check when working on something important. laugh

i remember when palms first came out... it was the summer before my freshman year, and i got a special ad offering to let me buy this new and cool thing before it officially hit the markets. i thought about it, realized it looked cool, and then realized that there was nothing i wanted it to do that i couldn't do with a notepad or my calculator watch.

never got one, probably never will.

i can't imagine trying to actually write a story on one of those things. scrawling it all out by hand on one of those little screens (or trying to work with one of those weird collapsable keyboards), hoping the derned thing would be able to read my writing...

i can almost see reading fic, but even that would be odd, i think.

so, how many people actually write stories on a palmtop?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.