Hey, ML, congrats on your first post <g>

Am I really the only one who ends up at the end of the day with story notes written all over my hands?
Well, um... can't speak for anyone else, but that particular note-taking technique has never even occurred to me, somehow... Although now that you mention it, there are probably times that it'd come in handy <g> So to speak wink

Jen, a lot of people seem to think that serial killers are on the net... and it's always good to be cautious, of course! I've met a number of FOLCs over the past few years (I'm gonna meet Irene next week! smile1 ), and I always like to have the first meeting in public, just in case. But it's never been a problem. smile Um, point was... gimme a second, it'll come to me... oh yeah, the point is that FOLCs are among the nicest people you'll ever meet. Online or off <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K