I'm not really participating, seeing how I'm sleeping with the officiator and all, but I did have two cents to throw in there.

~*~

Dean: It's going to be great working with a stunt double again. It's so hard getting anyone to take the job since the news leaked about Teri's stalker habits.

Stuntman: But from what I hear, she's not a truly dangerous stalker--she just thinks she's a cat.

~*~

Lois: Wow! That's amazingly fast. And it really does look like there's two of you, but when I said, "Impress me," that wasn't what I had in mind.

~*~

Lois: If I can only figure out which one has frog breath... <sniffs>

~*~

Lois: Not only did the take-out give me cramps, but I think I'm seeing double. Superman, tell poison control it was from Ralph's Pagoda.

~*~

Superman: No, Barry, I don't have chafing around the hips, either, but it does help to be invulnerable.

Lois: This is NOT news. This barely makes Cat's Corner.

~*~

Lois: Dr. Friskin will NEVER believe this one.

~*~

Before Superman came on the scene, I was actually an Elvis impersonator.

Really! Before I became an Elvis impersonator I almost got a role on Ripley's Believe it or Not, but they gave it to some pretty boy.

Lois: I am so out of here.

~*~

Congratulations! What's it feel like to be Mr.Utopia?

I'm pretty excited. I stuck my award in my pocket to go show my mom.

I can't believe how lifelike that trophy is. It looks just like Lois.

Really? I thought she was a redhead.

That was after Tank kidnapped her. He cut her hair off and died it red. She liked it so much she kept it.

Elisabeth