I have to confess that I had to go look it up, too. blush It sounded awfully like me, so I was pretty sure it was...but I couldn't for the life of me think which story it came from. :rolleyes:

Anyway, this is Rat's Burnout (for which we are still waiting for a sequel! Nag nag nag!).
I'm on it! I'm on it! Well...the Muse is...tentatively...on it. I was kind of thinking of trying to put it together for the Fundraiser DVD, but I realised that Lynn and CC gave me so many great ideas and suggestions to include, that I think I want to take my time with it. (No laughing at the back there. I know it's been something like a decade I've been 'working' on it, so taking my time sounds somewhat ironic by this point goofy )

Besides, the thought of converting it to PG13 in just a few weeks, once I'd read the file and realised just how much nfic was in there, was just...well, let's just say, too much like hard work. laugh

LabRat (still trying to figure out what to submit to the DVD instead... eek )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers