Hmm…must be Sunday laugh
I keep not figuring in kids-interruptus when I schedule my writing time this week (Spring Break).
LnC: Neener neener neener! [Linked Image] That’s karma for you and your Jimmys and Herbs and Lexes.
ER: Umm… you guys do know that you’ll never get to 2nd base if the EW keeps getting interrupted. And considering her buffer, Lois must currently be happily snuck away in Lex’s honeymoon suite in the Swiss Alps while EW is taking a break.
LnC: [Linked Image]

Yes, Clark could do all that "testing the waters" stuff, but the nitty-gritty of it -- making unnecessary phone calls, setting up interviews, etc. -- would suck valuable time out of his schedule for investigative Luthor and looking for Lois's mom.
I was suggesting he L. I. E. about what he’s doing out there. It’s not like someone would check up on him.

I guess you forgot her wish in Part 165 that he never found the note. <EW things that people should actually remember this ‘last part’ reference>
[Linked Image]

LOIS: Oh, that's Dan. I'm settling for him because when he proposes marriage he doesn't take it back when I accept.
CLARK: Say what?!
[Linked Image]

Or is it that he's not thinking much of how she had been thinking of him at the time?
Right. This is Clark. There’s a reason why he’s wearing zip-up boots instead of ones with laces.

Plus, fornication at 10,000 feet while not inside a metal tube.

LOIS: I *have not* done that.... (yet).
So, point of great concern to her, huh?

LEX: /preens at being considered world class./
MINDY: drool He’s classy!

quote: Me thinks the blonde harlot believes the nice cat lady is a tad bonkers between the ears.

Cat lady?
CAT: Does she think Lois is me? Because if she does, then the ADA is the bonkers one.
Yeah, I know. There’s Cat. There’s Catwoman. And then there’s the brunette living with two-dozen cats instead of a husband.

Since canon Clark scolded Resplendent Man for sitting and watching, you're saying Alt Clark wouldn't torture (spelled correctly) himself by sneaking a peek?
I’m just saying he would ever so often accidentally sneak a peek. Otherwise, how could he make sure she’s home alone, safe.
SUPERMAN: Plus, she had a drowned spider drawn on her window. That meant I had to look.

I'm glad you appreciated Mayson barbs.
Well…it’s about time someone pulled Lois from her high horse.

MAYSON: Yes. Yes, I am. So, why haven't I found a decent man in this town?
LOIS: Because the only decent one flies above it.
MAYSON: I've seen that uniform, thank you very much. It's not very decent.
LOIS: You should see him out of it. [Drool]
CLARK: Say what?
LOIS: Nothing.
drool

BENDER: Sounds like fraud to me, but please. [Grovel] I don't want that case either.
Afraid that Lois would send him a ticket to The Nutcracker?

SUPERMAN: I'm a 'no woman' man.
CARL (in Travel): /perks up/ Oh, really? I should *have* known.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.