John: Thanks for reading and commenting. smile1
Good, she is warning Lucy. Lucy deserved more mention in the show than she got.
I liked Lucy at the beginning of S1 and am not quite sure why they got rid of her, except to make Lois more of a loner.

Especially since he's the out-of-favor boyfriend.
But he's a known entity. And it wasn't a messy break-up. They parted as friends.

He already has one more, at least.
Do you mean Phil, Henderson, or Perry?

Even if there was nothing inside the envelope itself would have helped him.
The unopened envelope HAS helped him. wink

I would have read it out of sheer curiosity.
This Clark has been burnt on more than one occasion and is a bit more emotionally cautious than Canon Clark.

I think "fall in love with" would work better here.
Thanks. Fixed.

This seems to be true for the opposite of the reason he suspects.
evil

Those were fun, even if there were far too few of them.
Mostly, they happened off page.

I think "secret to Metropolis" is what you want to say here, unless you want to modify Metropolis with another word.
And you'd be right. Thanks.

I prosecuted you and I still believe you should be behind bars for breaking the law.
That sounds pretty extreme considering Lois was protecting the innocent and her actions probably reduced the disruption to the country by an awful lot.
It's like Mayson's dislike of Superman. She doesn't like it when people take the law into their own hands.

CLARK: I... er... Superman doesn't do that! He follows the letter of the law.

MAYSON: :rolleyes: Yeah. Right.

That was a horrible way to start this conversation if she wanted to get any actual cooperation.
laugh Good point. That may have been intentional... on my part, not Lois's. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.