“The captain has requested that all evidence be returned to suspects in which the charges have been dropped or discovered to be unfounded,”
I'm surprised they had Reed and not one of the arresting, incompetent flunkies do this part.

Lois would hate to face someone, had she ever been wrong,
Clark: You say it like you never are wrong Lois.

Lois:Name one time I was wrong.

Clark:Well, I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Lois:Exactly.

Eugene’s tie, which Reed really should have returned to him.
For all Reed knew this was the tie of one of the other men who regularly sleeps at her apartment.

Lois: What?

Reed:I wouldn't want to expose you any more than I already have.

She would be the laughing stock with the MPD, if she wasn’t already.
Why would writing such a great novel make her a laughing stock?

Because Mayson was a fan of Charles King, the ghost of Lola Dane’s former love,
Better keep the real Charles as far away from Mayson as possible.

A nostalgic half-smile threatened to brush Lois’s lips as her thumb ran over the name on the disk: Lola and Charlie.
Not to be confused with the much more amorous Wanda and Chuck. Of course Chuck help (the last part was blocked by the spoiler police).

Since meeting Clark… and Superman, she had given up working on her novel, mostly because they made her life more exciting than fiction.
She gets to touch her boyfriend, unlike Lola.

wasn’t that awful name?
I think this would flow better was an between that an awful.

Tempust had fallen out of helicopter and into the murky waters as they fled Metroville for higher ground.
I think you need a between of and helicopter.

Lola persevered, moving to Tempest’s hunting cabin in the Alps,
dance Lola survived without Tempus. This sounds like an actually good ending to "Another Lois".

Maybe, someday, if this thing with Clark (aka Chuck, alias Superman) worked out, she would show him her novel and he would know the perfect way to save Charlie, so Lola…er… Wanda could finally live happily ever after, too. They deserved that.
He would definitely try.

John Pack Lambert