Darth Michael: Can I drool
CLARK: Say what?
LOIS: Nothing.

Well…those are part of her job.
LEX: I tell you, I've been tested recently for crabs. Oh, those weren't the bugs to which you were referring? Never mind then. I was lying.

The woman does sound like she’s suffering from a spot of paranoid delusions.
LEX: Isn't she adorable?

Though Mayson wouldn’t want to touch the case with a ten foot pole, she could probably easily arrest Ms. Lane for fraud.
For what?
Fraudulently telling a man she'd marry him, if he made all the wedding preparations and paid for everything, all the time knowing that she would never marry him.
BENDER: Sounds like fraud to me, but please. grumble I really need to brush up on my Chinese.

Wise choice, considering the catering place?
It wasn't Ralph's Pagoda, or wherever we see Bobby Bigmouth working in The Phoenix.

Sounds about right?
Sounds like Americanize Chinese food. Yep.

At her level? Why is he marrying her again if she’s such a slob?
LEX: Superman wants to bang her and that's the only way I can get there first.

So, she should have put out if she wanted to have more frequent Chinese dinners with Lex?
LOIS: And what would be my incentive, there?
LEX: Um... the sex?

Ooooh! Also, did you mean ‘whip’ instead of ‘wipe’? /devil/
No, wipe. Sorry. But either works here.

What about Lex making her twisted and evil so she would finally think of her own pleasure, take Superman as a lover and then off her husband down the reacto-… erm…elevator shaft?
LEX: No. That's not allowed.

So…California style, then?
I do think that they use that format elsewhere too.

What about a trollop with a baby who would consent to a paternity test?
LEX: /phew/ I sterilize all the women I'm ever with, so that's never a problem.

Lex! That’s not very nice.
LEX: /sips some Amontillado/ What?
One doesn't double-cross The Boss.

ALT-EARTH: /wave/
That's the place.

So, Lois repeatedly plunging a steak knife into Lex’s belly and loins would be defined as ‘willing’?
LEX: [Linked Image] Unless you don't mean what I think you mean by "steak knife", I'm going to have to say 'no' that's not allowed.

The true reason he dislikes Americanized Chinese food?
Apparently the Chinese equivalent is as confusing to understand.

‘High flying dream will burn like the sun?’
clap Good one!

MAYSON: Good thing the office has a free printer available. That Charlie sounded just like Batman.
MAYSON: It's evidence. I'm taking it home to examine it more closely.

Maybe she really should talk to a shrink about her self-abusive tendencies. Or her obsession with abusive relationships.
CLARK: I'm abusive?
LOIS: :rolleyes:

‘Tempest’
Thanks. Fixed.

Sounds like an awfully cheesy story
LOIS: /Scoffs/ Well, I... Can you believe...? It was only... I'm not inviting you to the party when it becomes a best seller!

‘almost’ given that he’s the Wrong Clark.
That's the one.

Awww… over on the dark side?
CLARK: /gulp/ Um... Lois... /tugs at his collar/ You want me to write an Nfic with you? /swallows uncomfortably/
LOIS: Well, Charles can't touch her physically, so she'll have to do all the...
CLARK: /soto/ Sounds familiar.
LOIS: What?
CLARK: Nothing. Lovely. Just let me read what you've written so far and I'll get back to you.
FIVE MINUTES LATER:
LOIS: /glances up/ Was that an explosion? It sounded as if came from Clinton. I hope Clark's okay.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.