-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
Only someone as truly condescending and prideful as Luthor would see being unable to cook as "cultured".
LEX: Well, only pedestrian people learn to cook. The rest of us hire people to do it for us.

Gag at Lois smiling at Luthor. This is so sickening.
Again, this is Lex's POV. What Lois's intentions may not be what Lex believed them to be.

After reading through this sentence several times, I realized it would sound a lot better as "It was his pleasure ...", I don't think the to works there.
Thanks. Fixed.

I think "or not claim to" would sound better here.
Thanks Fixed.

I'm so glad he is wrong on this point.
LOIS: You know, I'm okay with his separating me from my family, it just the permanence of his choice I'm not comfortable with.

What is she discovers he's all 3. On the other hand, does it count if she knows of the mistress before the wedding?
I don't think so.

Lex might even make sure she was dead first.
It took two readings to realize he was toying with the idea of burying her alive.
LEX: What? I don't take betrayal well.

Sounds like Luthor needs to go to his house for the mentally unstable if he believes this rubbish.
LEX: I'm taking this from the reaction, or lack-thereof, of Superman's disappearance during Nightfall.
LOIS: grumble Definite articles, they are trying to ruin me! Thanks, John.

I think you need a between of and helicopter.
ARGH! Again! wallbash /humbly crawl off to add definite articles before every noun whether needed or not./

Lola survived without Tempus. This sounds like an actually good ending to "Another Lois".
Actually, "Tempest" is a stand in name for Lex. And, thank you, even if it isn't the happily ever after Lola deserves.

Maybe, someday, if this thing with Clark (aka Chuck, alias Superman) worked out, she would show him her novel and he would know the perfect way to save Charlie, so Lola…er… Wanda could finally live happily ever after, too. They deserved that.
He would definitely try.
Try to fix Lola and Charles's problem so that they could be together?

CLARK: You know, I've been told that's impossible, so I guess you're stuck with me. laugh /as guilt sets in, he pushes it to the side and tries to ignore it./

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.