clap

Ms. Lane seemed to exhale in relief for a moment before tensing back up. “Be that as it may, I still want someone to look it over and make sure I’m not signing my ovaries over to that man even if we never marry.”
Well… Did she peek?

Maybe her insanity is a hereditary trait.
Isn’t she adorable?

Although, she thought Ms. Lane would have changed her tune after finding those bugs in her apartment the previous summer and then again recently.
Well…those are part of her job.

“So, you have no proof that Mr. Luthor kidnapped your mother,” Mayson clarified.

“It’s just a hunch, a hunch based on knowing what he’s capable of and the fact that he has never-ending resources.
The woman does sound like she’s suffering from a spot of paranoid delusions.

Though Mayson wouldn’t want to touch the case with a ten foot pole, she could probably easily arrest Ms. Lane for fraud.
For what?

“But I want you to seriously consider talking to a psychiatrist I know,” Mayson said,
:rotlfol:

“She helped a friend of mine overcome her obsession with a certain vigilante and get her life back in control. Her name is Dr. Friskin.”
Awww…her ‘friend’ wanted to bed Superman.
LOIS: Good thing she went to see a doctor to get cured of those notions.

. “Not that it matters, but my friend was obsessed with Batman, Ms. Lane,”
Ooooh! Of course, duh! A blonde. Batman so got a thing for blondes.
CLARK: And I did not date one blonde after the next one?
LOIS: Speak on…

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.