“Are you saying that Mr. Luthor has kidnapped your mother to ensure that you go through with the wedding?” Mayson asked, sitting upright.
Sounds exactly like what Luthor would do.

Although, she thought Ms. Lane would have changed her tune after finding those bugs in her apartment the previous summer and then again recently.
Bugs in the apartment are nothing like telling someone if your mother is there so you can know she isn't dead.

“Tell you what, Ms. Lane,” Mayson said. “I’ve always been curious what a man of Mr. Luthor’s wealth would list in a prenuptial agreement.
This way she knows what to expect when she gets the one from Billy Jr.

I’ll look over this document tonight and give you my findings on its legality in the morning.” Mostly, she was curious what kind of limitations he had planned for Ms. Lane after their wedding,
More like wondering how Billy wants to limit her.

as Mr. Luthor seemed to be the type of man who put creepy in ‘control freak’,
See, Billy is so much nicer. He doesn't try to excessively control the women he is with. He will let them leave the car any old where as we saw in "Whine, Whine, Whine".

Though Mayson wouldn’t want to touch the case with a ten foot pole, she could probably easily arrest Ms. Lane for fraud.
No court in the US would ever up hold a fraudulent intent to marry case.

“She helped a friend of mine
Whose name we will not reveal but whose initials are Mayson Drake.

overcome her obsession with a certain vigilante
The Caped Crusader?

and get her life back in control. Her name is Dr. Friskin.”
Would Lois risk talking to Friskin?

“I’m not obsessed with Superman,” Ms. Lane retorted.
Lois:We have a balanced, consensual, reasonable relationship. There is no obsession involved.

“I believe Dr. Friskin could help you figure out your love-hate relationship with Lex Luthor.”
Lois: No love, only hate.

John Pack Lambert