I know I'm way behind everyone, playing catchup, and I just had to say that this:

“It couldn’t be regular ‘touching’, could it?” Jimbo said. “Because otherwise no one would want him to rescue them, right?”

Lois rolled her head forward with frustration. “Yeah, so. What are you getting at?”

“’Cause it sounds as if you’re suggesting we tell the terrorists that Superman can hypnotize people by kissing them,” Jimbo said, throwing up his hands. “And, frankly, if that’s the case, I choose ‘death’.”

Clark dropped his head onto Lois’s shoulder. He couldn’t believe that they were discussing this, and in front of Lex Luthor no less. He could just picture what LNN’s next big story would be.

“Yeah… okay, I get what you’re saying, Lois… Yeah… If that’s the only way I could survive,” Jimmy said with a repeated nod. He focused directly at her. “Kill me. Kill me, now.”

“What?” Lois shook her head. “No. I’m not suggesting that.”

“Count me in,” Clark said. “I’d rather die too.”
rotflol
Being knee-deep in a movie-verse fic myself just made this even funnier. The amnesia kiss will forever be great fodder for mockery!

And overall I've been loving the rewrite. I just adore Cat's new role, and the image of how Clark and Lois are now handcuffed together is priceless.