She answered him with a weak smile, still embarrassed that she had forgotten that with the system down, no one would be able to receive her ‘S.O.S.’ e-mail.
Wait, the system is down? I thought only the phones were cut off. Oh wait, I guess it would ultimately be in some way connected with the phone.

“I don’t trust these two,” the leader said of Lois and Clark. “They somehow got out of their handcuffs the first time. Make it more difficult for them.”
Lois:He escapes handcuffs all the time. It is quite exciting.

The gun-woman shoved Lois so her back was against Clark’s back.
dance they are touching.

“No,” the leader said. “Since they like to walk around, let’s make her his human shield.
Actually they shield each other about equally either way you put them.

It will stop either of them from doing anything else stupid, if it puts his girlfriend at risk.”
dance someone identified correctly what Lois is to Clark.

Lois glared at him. Why did everyone naturally assume that she and Clark were dating?
Their friendly whispering and how they worked together while handcuffed.

The woman nodded, turned Clark around, placed Lois’s back to his chest, and wrapped his arms around her waist, so that he was holding her in a tight, yet comfortable, embrace with their arms crisscrossed in front of her.
evil but she underestimated my boyfriends power.

If it weren’t for the handcuffs, the guns, and the bomb, Lois might have enjoyed this position.
The audience is loving it.

“You do know that this means, if we sit down, I’ll have to sit in Clark’s lap,” Lois complained.
Clark:I guess I better sit down.

John Pack Lambert