Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Aww, look, Clark and Lois have something in common!
You mean other than their communication skills? Or lack thereof. wink

Definitely not a Castle watcher, then, huh? Castle is a TV show currently in much favor with the LnC crowd, according to this board and Tanks crossovers. It’s about a guy and a gal working together to solve crimes. At first, she can’t stand him. Then they fall in love. The guy also writes books (you can get them on Amazon), using himself and his galpal as the prime characters (Jameson Rook and Nikki Heat). Jameson and Nikki are like the naughty Fanfic versions of them, like it’s with the darkside LnC over here.
Netflix dropped it from their Instant list just as everyone on the boards was convincing me I should start to watch it. I hoping they bring it back. /It would give me something to watch while waiting for the next season of Bones, Beauty & The Beast, and Arrow to post... i.e. LOVED the Huntress character. laugh )

TEMPUS: [innocently denies having anything to do with this]

EW: Why don't I believe him?

ER: Because everything weird in the time-space-continuum gets blamed on the mischievous timetraveller?
MXYSPTLK: Hey! What about me? Am I nobody?
clap

CLARK: Concubines? I don't need concubines. I have Lois.
LOIS: Yeah! Wait. What?
DISSED CONCUBINE: And I bet he has no idea what to do with *her*, either!
CAT: Don't worry, honey, she won't know what do to do with him either.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.