John: Thanks for the FDK. I'm going to start with your last note first.

I noticed I am the only person who has responded to the last three sections. I wonder if this is because people have so much else going on during the summer. I think that is the most likely explanation, although maybe some people are more patient than me, and differently patient, and just want to have the whole arc resolves before reading it.
It's probably a mixture of realizing how long my story is going to end up, busy summer activities, and a grumble Maybe I need a new partner.

He may have a bigger fear of it.
CLARK: Actually, my *biggest* fear she that she'll die because of me.

This seems more difficult than he previous rules, and too dependent on factors beyond her control.
LOIS: But much easier when my partner is super powered.

I thought the point of these new rules was she had totally failed at the old.
And the 'never get involved with her stories' was the one she failed at most brilliantly.

LOIS: I knew I was brilliant.

OK, the first thing that comes to mind when she says "anniversary" is "when will they get married"?
They're getting married?

I think that is what he thought.
And you'd be right.

Umm, does she want to celebrate the anniversary of her being shot?
Lois the babbling brook.

Well, that is only their anniversary, anniversary in the world that was not disrupted by Wells tells about the curse. OK, maybe we have no proof Lois and Clark married there, but I am taking that view and sticking to it.
I guess we'll never know, will we?

Kissing as a cover for the maid? Is that what she is talking about?
Yeah. Kind of. Them getting back together. I believe she meant, he "finally... stopped running off."

Clark, why are you being so combative.
He's teasing her about 'admitting to having a problem'.

CLARK: No, I'm not. She definitely has a problem, and I'm giving her a one-on-one intervention.

they are going to finally talk. OK, maybe I should realize nothing is that simple.
clap

Maybe with more cooperative paramours, Luthor bugs other pieces of jewelry.
LEX: That sounds like effort. Anyway, why would anyone ever link me to all these women.

Of course she was, that was how Luthor knew she was in postion to be killed.
LEX: I was nowhere near the detonator with Toni Baines died.

NIGEL: <<whispers in Lex's ear>>

LEX: Sorry, I stand corrected. I was nowhere near the Messenger Hangar at the time.

Is the other Henderson married?
His backstory hasn't been compiled as too minor of a character, but I would assume so.

He has been known to do stupid things like that.
He's not that stupid.

Why do I doubt she will find the watch there either?
No idea. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.