Undercover is So Hard to Do
LEX: Which is why I do it above the covers.
CAT: [Linked Image] Or not in a bed at all.

Lois decided it was time for a new set of three rules, and this time she wouldn’t break them or tell them to anyone else.
That last one her first rule already? Which she’s going to break.

Rule number one: sleep only with Clark.
clap

“Why wouldn’t you? She’s blonde, and they have readers. What more could a man want?
LEX: A woman who knows how to use her tongue well?
LOIS: I can give you a tongue lashing if you want.
LEX: clap

The Metropolis Star seems to have exactly what you want, what everybody wants, so why don’t you go work for them?” She marched back to her desk and grabbed her briefcase.
Well,…it seems we’re right on schedule.

Then he mumbled to himself, “She’s your cousin. She’s your cousin. She’s your cousin.”
RALPH: It’s not like he’s going to marry her.

“Yeah. A bit. You know that thing I do when I talk to Lois, where, for no conceivable reason, I stick my foot into my mouth?”
Gravitationally challenged? Always slipping up on those low g’s and one leg flipping up to his head?

Cat nodded. It was always entertaining to watch Clark and Lois push each other’s buttons. She was sorry she had missed it.
LEX: I wouldn’t want to watch that. I’d have the guy bound with the tape of their pushing buttons, stick him in the boiler, have a tape made of it and give it to Lois to watch before I push her buttons myself.

“Exactly,” answered Clark as if she were still dressed in a nun’s habit.
laugh
JIMMY: Yes, but when a nun does that in a movie, she’s usually dressed like Cat underneath it and then things get interesting.
LOIS: Jimmy, we don’t call that filth a ‘movie’. It’s got no plot.

He was damaging for a woman’s pride and reputation.
rotflol

Thanks very much to an inadvertent lead given to her by one Mad Dog Lane, for which the Kerth Award winning reporter will probably flay her alive, a nice C-note slipped through the hedges to a busboy, and her handy dandy pocket camera.
Lois ain’t going to be happy about that. And Clark’s going to blow a gasket over Lois getting double-teamed in Lex’s restaurant.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.