Originally posted by John Lambert:
I went back and looked at the early parts. Part 2 may have the record with 11 different people (not counting Virginia) posting comments. Although, only 7 of those posted comments within a week of its being posted. So maybe more comments will be forthcoming.
I appreciate any and all comments I receive, John. Not everyone has the time or can think of something to write every week. That's okay. Some people like to lurk and only pop in when I've moved or touched them during a particular part, or move Lois and Clark into the same room and had them touch each other... [Linked Image] I'm sensing a pattern I never noticed before. I wonder what I could do with that information. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] /Throws out outline, snags the one Sue S. dropped when she visited the boards the other day / [Linked Image] (For those of you who don't know, Sue has about 20-40+ of us hanging in the middle of a very steamy Nfic over on the other boards, which she has recently been distracted from) hyper No curse! No dimension hopping! No Luthor! This is the story I want to be in.
LOIS: /points at script/ You're still afraid of sex.
CLARK: What's wrong with me? laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.