-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
I guess she is not totally mad at him any more, just somewhat.
CAT: See, chocolate.
CLARK: Buy stock in Fudge Castle, Inc. and Hershey Chocolate.

Tempted by her earlier outburst to say ‘no’,
JOHN: Stop being such a lunkhead Clark.
He *didn't* say 'no' this time.

he is actually being smart for once.
CLARK: hyper I can still surprise you!

Hey, London, Kentucky is the 3rd largest city named that in the world. Actually, here in Michigan people are almost as likely to mean London, Ontario. OK, maybe not really, but sometimes.
Yes, I was going to just stick London with a random state, then double checked and found London, KY was real and it was much more fun reference to the better known (and my second choice) London, ON.

Is she intentionally drawing his attention to her not having on the watch.
No, subconsciously.

I guess she does not want Luthor to know she is flying off with Superman.
Could be.

The big question is, does she realize how excited he is to not see the watch?
She has no idea.

Am I remembering right that Luthor tried to ruin Superman's breathing system, or is that just another story?
He sabotaged it with CO2, instead of O2, but since Clark didn't use it, it didn't matter. I think the story you're referring to is Bobbart's When the Sky Falls when Lex puts K gas in Clark's tanks.

He's going to clue into the fact that her acting the same way towards both his identities means she knows The Secret. OK, probably not, but I can still hope, right?
There is always hope.

I guess not. A kiss might expose CK=SM, but a touch won't expose that Lois knows.
LOIS: A bat? Will a bat work?

BATMAN: Did someone call? I'm Batman!

LOIS: Wrong kind of bat. [Linked Image]

Which is still at all levels Luthor's fault. If Luthor had not had Clark kipnapped, he never would have been exposed to the Kryptonite and nearly died.
That too.

She hasn't talked to the guy in London yet, how can she make an article.
She can write about finding the computer virus.

Sadly she is right, although the reaction would be illogical. People do many illogical things.
Exactly. People aren't logical in time of crisis.

She is right, they forced his hand. Although there will be those who claim that Superman should have checked the asteroid course as he flew to meet it.
Yep.

Considering that this whole thing came about because of limiting information to only a few, Clark will have a hard time supporting this course of action.
SUPERMAN: The truth is always better.
LOIS: Is *that* so? This a new thing you're working on developing?
SUPERMAN: wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.