Sorry about a day between answering FDK parts. RL interruptus.

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
ER: Superman, he’s not just for women anymore.
CLARK: /wryly/ Lovely.

TEMPUS: /about to loose cookies over misinterpretation of his actions/
clap

CLARK: /watches Ching commit suicide/ Really? I was sure he would stop it. Firstly, he's Kryptonian and a bullet wouldn't really kill him. Secondly, he loves Zara. Thirdly, did he really think I'd want to prove myself worthy of ruling another kingdom I don't want to go to?
LOIS: Oooo! /swoons/ Jimmy!
CLARK: evil /reminds ER who didn't want spoilers/

EW: I really need to work on those surprise twists with a little less foreshadowing.
ER: To be fair, when you have a Lois and Clark in any sort of compromising position, people naturally assume that she’s pregnant. It’s like those movies, when the teen girl has had sex, she’s going to die a horrible, bloody death. So, the greater surprise will be if she’s not pregnant. But will you then do a flippety-flip and make her pregnant after all?
[Linked Image]

ER: See? Let’s hope Lex hasn’t bugged the office.
LEX: Why would I care what Perry White is up to?
ER: Reasons why Lex Luthor ends up as Haggis on the plaza in front of Lex Tower.
Well, Lex has other things on his schedule. He can't bug everyone, can he?
CLARK: I don't know. He seems to do a great impersonation of someone who wants to bug everyone.

EW: There can't be two Loosy Lanes?
ER: Well, usually nicknames aren’t recycled that closely together. Plus, it would cause an awful lot of sibling rivalry and competition.
JIMMY: We can solve this in a vat of Mud!
JIMBO: Jell-o!
JIMMY: Mud!
JIMBO: Jell-o!
RALPH: Chocolate pudding?
JIMMYs: We have a winner!
LANE WOMEN: They know this is soooo not happening, right?

CLARK: But she swore to me that 'nothing happened!'
LOIS: I didn't swear.
ER: [starts to regret asking EW to write neverending story with dangling threads]
The answer is out there, but you have to find it... well, it's out there NOW. laugh

CLARK: That isn't what I meant. I was going to say, that you wouldn't have 'let that happen'.
LOIS: uh-huh.
ER: /guessing/ Her getting pregnant?
CLARK: Well, she's a woman, and they're in charge of those things, right? shock Right?
LOIS: [Linked Image] And he came so highly recommended.

CLARK: /scoffs/ We're not teenagers, and we both have apartments with beds.
ER: Much less fun that way when he’s explaining himself to Perry.
CLARK: Fun for whom?

CLARK: In my defense, you pseudo daughter is really hot, Mr. White.
ER: I don’t think he’s helping his point any.
LOIS: Go on, Chuck. I'm hot and...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.