Eyes rolling back in your head and everything. Only I expected you to be out longer, not just a second or two.”
How did she go through all that in a few seconds?

“You’re alive,” she mumbled, looking back at Jimmy. “You’re both here. Alive!
Well, Jimbo being at the planet did not mean this Jimmy was dead.

“Lois fainted, Chief,” Jimmy informed him, extracting himself from Lois’s embrace.
Lois: smile1 they are touching.

“I don’t know,” she murmured.
This should make her understanding of things very confused. Although the fact she did not see the baby and the kryptonite and the space ship probably undermines her ability to understand. I was so hoping she would see that. It would cause her to understand so much more, although probably cause its own set of confusion.

Lois turned around and rested her head on his chest,
smile1 more touching.

Had she seen a vision of the future?
He really does not understand her visions yet.

f him battling her True Clark for her and losing?
I really do not see him and true Clark fighting like that. It really would not make sense. It also does not help that Lois and Clark in canon dimension have apparently not told him about clones.

“I’m so afraid, Clark. I don’t want to lose him… or you. Don’t you see why I need you to stay away from me?”
I think I missed some of Lois' thoughts process here.

“Nope.
grumble not telling him all he knows. Lois was in the past when baby Kal-el vanished.

Would there be a way to stop the past from happening when they crossed the spot in time when Tempus had wiped True Clark from this dimension’s future?
For a given value of "when" maybe, like on the order of many years after that when, maybe, if they could reverse the effects of Tempus removing himself from the time-line.

Without knowing when and where the event occurred it would be nearly impossible to pinpoint the exact moment when True Clark disappeared.
Which is why he needs to press Wells for more information, since Wells knows when True Clark did disappear.

“And it happens today, on Perry’s birthday, or tomorrow,” she went on. “That’s why I need to warn Superman that he has a twin out there somewhere who he’s going to end up fighting.”
Of course that is not related to the other event.

“I was there?” Clark asked. Superman dropped Lois off, and yet Clark was already here?
Clark is so good at almost being two places at once this should not surprise him.

That would do it. He nodded. Another Kryptonian wouldn’t need a gun on Earth.
I wish he had pressed for more description so he would have realized this was Tempus.

“I love you, Clark,”
grumble at Wells.

“Uh-huh.” His boss’s eyes narrowed. “I’m thinking that’s not why she would’ve told you, but…”
Perry:Although this is Lois, so maybe she would want to not tell the father too soon, who knows.

Perry nodded his acceptance of Clark’s vow and waved for him to sit back down, as he himself sat down. “I’ve also got to keep the Daily Planet afloat during this crisis. I’ve got an entire team of people out there relying on me to steer through this storm so that they still have jobs when we get out of these rough seas, so if one of my crew requires extra attention...”
I interested this paragraph to mainly refer to the problem caused by the rise of the Metropolis Star.

Perry whistled. “I know that she loves you, son…”

Clark’s eyes widened. Perry knows?
A lot more than he even suspects.

add on to that getting arrested and facing a probable prison sentence,
Even Laderman being innocent won't be enough to keep her from being prosecuted. Harrison being exposed as the master mind behind "The Ides of Metropolis" and the DA having aided his plan by prosecuting the wrong person and wrong crime might just make the whole thing so embarrassing that they decide to not pursue the matter any more. I wonder if Mayson Drake was on that case.

“Stay out of the woods,” Clark replied with a shrug of his shoulders. And avoid meeting up with Lois’s True Clark.
This is turning into quite an interesting day.

John Pack Lambert