He's less likely to donate a lock of his hair to charity than canon Clark was, since having been outed in his dimension he's a bit more protective of his person.
That makes sense. Even without the threat of cloning, donating his hair seemed like the last thing a Superman with a secret identity should do. Although I guess Clark keeps his secret by being insanely open about who he is to make people not suspect there is a secret.

Perry:He is definitely acting like an over-protective father.
Caring friend.
Perry:I still like my theory better.

Because Vatman wasn't acting like himself when he picked her up from the DP, he was acting like Superman.
All the more reason I am glad she has a code word with this Superman. Even though I doubt Lex will manage to clone him.

Wells, in his defense, doesn't quite know what's going on with Lois and these visions.
Still he has told Clark less about the matter than he does know. Specifically he has not told Clark that Lois was in the past at the moment true Clark was eliminated.

Why is she so opposed to going to the conference room?
Because it was from the conference room that Dr. Carlin took her into her custody at the mental institution.
I guess I had forgotten or missed that she had remembered that incident.

Because he wants her to trust him as himself to tell Clark what's going on instead of repeating the same information to Superman and running off; as Clark he can calm her down more quickly (in his opinion).
I think it is that he wants to calm her down as Clark, not that it is easier per se. It would make their relationship a lot easier if he just told her he was SM, but I do understand that from what he knows that looks like the worst possible choice right now.

Since Lois knows CK=SM, this seems an odd statement.
She too thought he'd change into Superman.
See, it was the best plan, both Lois and I thought of it.

If Clark had any doubt if Lois loved him or Superman more, he would have the answer here.
Currently those aren't his doubts.
At least he is not noticing the watch.

CLARK: There really isn't much to tell, except that Cat impersonated her once to a source.
Actually, it is now up to multiple times.

I believe I came up with a good reason for the supermen to battle like this in 'Missing Lois'. laugh
I guess it mainly worked. Still, it was way more complex than anything here.

Actually Wells did tell Clark that Lois was there when it happened in canon dimension, just not in this dimension.
Which is the important clue he needs.

My guess is she was about to remind him, but then realized she had to make it look like she actually expected him to show up.
LOIS: Sometimes him not knowing that I know is a pain in the neck.
Lois just tell him you know already.

Clark crossed his arms
JOHN: Won't this make him look more like Superman?
And this would be bad, why? wink
Well, in theory he does not want to throw Lois realizing this at her right now when she is so worried about other issues.

The only reason I do not suspect Perry is right is because the ER said specifically we would not see any children in this story. Although, without that statement, knowing what Lois is actually going through would make the pregnancy unlikely.
Actualy, I'm the EW (Evil Writer). ER = Evil Reader. goofy
Oh, sorry for my mistake. Maybe I should not have read the warnings, then I would be able to figure out if I thought Lois was pregnant here or not. I think I would have guessed no, even though I think they did more in the hospital than she admits. Her visions explain all her actions without needing additional medical causes.

I think that should be "grip the arms".
Yes, thank you. I edited that line shortly before posting for some reason I always add an "e" to grip. It so annoys my Betas. LOL. Fixed.
That way they have something to gripe about.

Interesting on first reading that I thought the "they couldn't" was "get pregnant", I guess I had almost forgotten about the curse. grumble at Wells.
Couldn't have sex or get pregnant, both work since one leads to the other.
True, they can't get pregnant without having sex. However I was thinking at first he was thinking "Lana is right, I can't impregnate an earth women". Then I realized it was the curse that was preventing him becoming a father, not biology.

Technically, Lois did hear Clark's voice at the EPRAD press conference while Clark was MIA.
I had forgotten about that, it was during last month in story, and posted before Easter. Well, she has not told anyone about that. It is good Clark did not go back to his dimension. I do not think Lois could have survived that, even if he had left after three months.

Of course I think it was always only an academic issue, because I don't think Clark could have survived the return to a Loisless world at any point after meeting this Lois.

John Pack Lambert