She swallowed. “Anyway, you just disappear.”
NOR: People disappear when I just look at them, too.

His eyes widened with realization. She had witnessed the end of his existence. Was that why she had memories of her other timeline?
hyper Virignia? Oh dear.

Clark raised a hand to his head, trying to wrap his mind around Lois’s “facts” to find reason to them.
Is it really productive to try and find reason in the hallucinogenic ramblings of a madwoman?

when suddenly I found myself in the woods, battling some Superman groupie or something,” Lois said.
Superman, he’s not just for women anymore.

“The gun.”

That would do it. He nodded. Another Kryptonian wouldn’t need a gun on Earth.
CHING: /raises gun to head/

“You were gone. It felt as if my heart was torn from my body.”
TEMPUS: /makes note: Re-enact Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom/

“I love you, Lois. I will always love you. I promise that I will never willingly leave you,” he said, giving her the best he could give. “Unless you send me away.”
Now, that’s a dangerous promise. The number of times Lois gets mad, she might kick him out one too many times. He might not come back.

“Octopus!” she said, pointing at Clark, and then gasped, placing a hand over her mouth. “I didn’t mean it!” she called out into the sky.
wave
CLARK: [Linked Image]

***End of Part 19***
I think you missed a ‘1’ there…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.