Two men faced each other on a dusty stretch of town, and not just any town, an old Western town.
She’s either here
[Linked Image]
or here
[Linked Image]

They were dressed identically in skintight blue body suits, red capes, red shorts with a yellow belt, and red boots.
Oh.
[Linked Image]
Duh!

They were twins; although, vocally one of them sounded younger than the other.
Also, one of them has no performance issues. Although, he might be a bit too fast for her to catch up when the time comes.

“You and I… we have so much in common, we’re linked. We’re… we’re brothers.”
LOIS: I will *not* call frog-face my sister. She tried to sleep with you.
CLARK: [Linked Image]
LOIS: :rolleyes: Fine. *You* tried to sleep with *her*. Do you really think this helps your point here?
LUCY: I’m between boyfriends…

No, it couldn’t be, since he had just seen her, but he didn’t know that she knew he was Superman. Or, perhaps, this was how their day would have gone if he hadn’t met her in the supply closet. Yes, that must have been it.
And now she’s going cookoo again.

In front of her, a man stood in a bright blue jumpsuit and a silver vest,
They sure like the blue jumpsuits, huh?
TEMPUS: It’s not *my* fault that that’s the only line of men’s clothing available in the future. *Everyone* looks like that boyscout. If you discount the overweight. Ugh. If the dating-aged women would at least dress up as Ultra Woman instead of Lois Lane, but *noooooo*…

He was somewhat dressed like Superman, except Superman would never have a gun.
SUPERMAN: Hey, I could have come down with a case of green fever and am facing down Luthor. I *could* wield a gun for such a special occasion.

He was transparent and fading, a literal invisible man. Only his clothes seemed to remain.
LOIS: grumble Wrong kind of invisibility spell…

A breeze floated through the trees and with it, she heard Clark’s voice, ~I’ll always love you, Lois.~
Oh boy. So, that’s why she went cookoo?

“Okay, calm down, Lois,” Clark whispered from beside her, and the warm supportive arms, which had been holding her, retracted. “You fainted.”
Maybe she’s pregnant?

“Lois fainted, Chief,” Jimmy informed him, extracting himself from Lois’s embrace.

Their boss two-finger pointed at him and announced, “That’s brilliant, Jimmy!” He shook his head.
laugh

It was all her fault that Clark would die.
Wrong year.

Why don’t you come and lie down? I’ll call upstairs and see if we can’t find a doctor to check you out.”
DOC CARLIN: You rang?

He guessed if she were going to look for Superman, she would try contacting him from the roof.
So, crazy woman, out on the roof…

If staying away from me saves you and Superman, it’s a sacrifice I’ll gladly make.”
Maybe if she fell herself off the roof…?

“Because it is. I was there. If I’m not there, maybe you’ll survive,” she said, and then added as if an afterthought. “Superman, too.”
Yeah, sounds like she’s headed for a 48-hour supervision at the psych ward.

Then again, he never told her about working with Cat on the Brenda Muldoon investigation or his probing into Luthor’s dealings.
Neither does Lois tell Clark about the probing that’s going on between her and Lex.

Her shoulder muscles remained tense, so he began to massage them.
What about the telescope Lex has trained on the DP rooftop?

“Superman and his…” Lois pulled back to look Clark in the eye. “Did you know that Superman has a twin… a twin brother?”
That must mess with this Clark even more than with the other one.
CLARK: He’s back. eek And his majorly ticked off! I was just borrowing her. I wasn’t going to dent her or anything.

Of him battling her True Clark for her and losing?
See?

If he had to defeat her soul mate to ‘win’ her, would she still want him? He guessed not.
Couldn’t they share her? I mean, it’s not like they could consummate anyway, so he shouldn’t feel too icked out. And that way they could more easily establish a 24-hour watch over her while still assisting the world at large.

If True Superman were to return and Lois no longer wanted him, the wrong Clark, he would die of a broken heart, having nothing left to live for, as the man from her dream had said.
Is Clark going to secede when Vatman shows up? Now, that would be evil.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.