quote: Superman, he’s not just for women anymore.

CLARK: /wryly/ Lovely.
TEMPUS: [Linked Image]

CLARK: /watches Ching commit suicide/ Really? I was sure he would stop it. Firstly, he's Kryptonian and a bullet wouldn't really kill him. Secondly, he loves Zara. Thirdly, did he really think I'd want to prove myself worthy of ruling another kingdom I don't want to go to?
LOIS: Oooo! /swoons/ Jimmy!

quote: TEMPUS: /makes note: Re-enact Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom/

LOIS: Figuratively.
TEMPUS: But... but... we're in pre-production!
Maybe he should sue?

Her minds on other things. In the grand scheme of things an insult here and there won't break them up or he would have been gone at "lunkhead".
To be fair, he stayed with Lana for years and she’s a frigid ice queen compared to Lois. Or is that Lois is a Cat in heat compared to Lana?

quote: Pregnant.

No comment.
/thinks the narrator is really quite unreliable indeed/

I really need to work on those surprise twists with a little less foreshadowing.
To be fair, when you have a Lois and Clark in any sort of compromising position, people naturally assume that she’s pregnant. It’s like those movies, when the teen girl has had sex, she’s going to die a horrible, bloody death. So, the greater surprise will be if she’s not pregnant. But will you then do a flippety-flip and make her pregnant after all?

quote:See? Let’s hope Lex hasn’t bugged the office.

LEX: Why would I care what Perry White is up to?
Reasons why Lex Luthor ends up as Haggis on the plaza in front of Lex Tower.

There can't be two Loosy Lanes?
Well, usually nicknames aren’t recycled that closely together. Plus, it would cause an awful lot of sibling rivalry and competition.

CLARK: But she swore to me that 'nothing happened!'
LOIS: I didn't swear.
[Linked Image]

CLARK: That isn't what I meant. I was going to say, that you wouldn't have 'let that happen'.
LOIS: uh-huh.
Her getting pregnant?

Yes, Lois his ever-so-honest partner reassured Clark on his birthday that his dream about them boinking every way and sideways in the hospital was a figment of his imagination. /is enjoying herself very much/
help

quote: And he’ll keep honoring her on the backseat of her Jeep when they park in the Metropolis Forrest.

CLARK: /scoffs/ We're not teenagers, and we both have apartments with beds.
Much less fun that way when he’s explaining himself to Perry.

CLARK: In my defense, you pseudo daughter is really hot, Mr. White.
I don’t think he’s helping his point any.

ER: Avoid the color green like the plague?
DAN: [shows up to make mischief]
CLARK: [turns the color of jealousy-green]

Why would Dan visit Clark if Lois was avoiding him?
/points up to quote/

Thanks, fixed. Must have been wishful thinking.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.