Originally posted by John Lambert:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
2 points for John!
Yeah, I got points.
The person with the most points at the end of this story gets a sneak peak at the prologue/Part 1 of Book 3. Although, that's also a perk of being a beta.

[John's excited] That she is actually trying to work out the oddities involved.
LOIS: You mean visions don't mean anything? They're like delusions?

I would point out that with SMs apparent speed it might not take that long for him to bring Lois from anywhere. Although I guess we do learn in "Dead Lois Walking" that he can not go as fast with Lois in his arms as otherwise.
But he can fly her fast enough to take her to Thailand for dinner.

I also like the added detail of her thinking he does not know that she knows.
Well, I've got to keep reminding my Readers in case they've gotten distracted in the last 20 parts or so.

EW: It's a vision, it's not supposed to make total and complete sense.
JOHN: So why assume it all flows in a nice chronology then?
Me or Lois?

Well, from her description it makes sense he did not recognize him. In theory, if she decribed some other things about him, he might have recognized him, but even then it is hard to say. It is not like she really heard enough of Tempus's speech to convey it to Clark. Also, I guess she can't exactly tell him about the "Duh" factor without revealing she knows CK=SM, which she is not about to do, ever, at the rate she is going.
Exactly.

JOHN: But he only wonders how Lois got there, not how he did.
EW: She doesn't know that.
JOHN: Well, it was what he asked. "How did you get hear".
So, she's supposed to catch that nuance right off the bat every time?

That makes sense. Even without the threat of cloning, donating his hair seemed like the last thing a Superman with a secret identity should do. Although I guess Clark keeps his secret by being insanely open about who he is to make people not suspect there is a secret.
Also the early nineties is the beginning of DNA testing, so he might know they can do that.

Still he has told Clark less about the matter than he does know. Specifically he has not told Clark that Lois was in the past at the moment true Clark was eliminated.
True, but Wells doesn't like people to know too much about their future and/or their past.

Maybe I should not have read the warnings, then I would be able to figure out if I thought Lois was pregnant here or not. I think I would have guessed no, even though I think they did more in the hospital than she admits. Her visions explain all her actions without needing additional medical causes.
cool It's a good thing that the EW *never* lies to her readers to throw them off track.

EW: Technically, Lois did hear Clark's voice at the EPRAD press conference while Clark was MIA.
JOHN: I had forgotten about that, it was during last month in story, and posted before Easter. Well, she has not told anyone about that. It is good Clark did not go back to his dimension. I do not think Lois could have survived that, even if he had left after three months.
LOIS: Gee, thanks.

Of course I think it was always only an academic issue, because I don't think Clark could have survived the return to a Loisless world at any point after meeting this Lois.
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.