mrsMxyzptlk: Thanks for reading. smile1
I really thought that Clark was going to admit to one or another of his secrets here.
*While* Lois is freaking out? If she didn't know, wouldn't it make her freak out more?

I'm wondering whether Lois will remember Star when she finds out that Clark's excuse to Perry is that she's been consulting a psychic.
Star isn't on the forefront of Lois's current mind. Whether or not she'll be remembered by Lois in the future is something we'll see in time.

Lois isn't going to end up in the loony bin again, is she? I guess this time she has Clark to vouch for her, and it's more common to see a psychic than to legitimately hear voices.
LOIS: eek I am certainly not!

Lois isn't hearing voices this time (for the most part), she's seeing visions (not exactly any more sane, though), but at least she does have Clark to deflect her more insane moments. He kind of understands what's happening to her, more than she does and would never let them drag her off to a looney bin, especially one with Luthor's name on it. wink

Thank you for your comments.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.