Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: (I'm going to send Part 102 to Beta today. If I don't write 103 in 24 hours, which is doubtful, it will be down to 5 parts again.
ER: <<sempathetically reassures EW that he can fall behind quite easily and not to worry about her cushion>> And thus, it has happened again.
On the positive note, 104 is to Beta and I'm 6 pages into 105. smile1 Time to answer FDK FDk FDK again.

The interesting part is just how much she has to curb her instacts to keep herself from jumping a spoken for guy.
CAT: I'm trying to save the world here! Sometimes one's morals have to go byebye to save the world!

CLARK: Uh... no.

CAT: :rolleyes: You say that now, but once we're living in a post Nightfall apocolpse, you'll change you mind.

LOIS: Don't bet on it.

No, don’t think so. It’s not a Jenga tower.
I didn't say what SIZE of a building it was, just a builing.

*OTHER* CLARK: Hey!
*OTHER* LOIS: <mad>
That seems about right. drool Chocolates! <<opens box>>

LEX: <<slow motion dive>> Noooooooo!

LOIS: <<dumps box of chocolates over Lex's head and stuffs one in his mouth>> We are so through. I don't associate with anyone who would steal chocolates! Murder people, shoot me, play with the minds of children, watch me in the shower without my permission, fine! But nobody touches my chocolates! <<marches off>>

LEX: <<dies, deader than a doornail>>

CLARK: Uh, Lois? Um...

LOIS: Oh, you are so not going to pin that on me!

Uneducated peasants with small brains due to lack of highly sophisticated food and breeding?

It’s also possible that it’s because they’re not apes.
clap

CLARK: But I can't love someone who kills people.

ER: She’s good with her tongue?
CLARK: I'm not Lex.

LOIS: So, if I kill *him* too, I get to be Empress myself. And he stocked the ark with lots of hot men for his (now her) pleasure.
LEX: I didn't stock the ark with hot men, only with hot women and smart men.

LOIS: wallbash

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.