How could he be tempted when he has Lois?
Technically, Lois isn't there at the moment. Anyway, Cat is only teasing.
I meant in the more general sense. I assume Clark does not need Lois to be physically present for her to deter temptation.

Clark:After seeing Lois Cat is no temptation.

Somehow I expect Luthor to have ways of telling there is not impact and coming back to the surface afterward. I wish he didn't but I figure he probably does.
Yeah, he's sneaky that way.
Lois:Must disable Lex's exterior cameras before returning to Clark.

I hope Lois stores the fact that Luthor suspects this in her mind to better evaluate his actions later.
Lois learns a lot about Lex in this part that she won't readily forget.
And this is why "Wrong Clark" is so much more enjoyable than Season 1. Lois is not perpetually ignoring the bad that Luthor does.

I hope Lois does not buy this line. Especially since the claim of an indending impact was made public hours before Daitch even asked Superman to intervene.
Yes, but if Lex was traveling at the time of the announcement, it is possible that he didn't real / hear latest news reports until arriving to Metropolis.
In Luthor's case, realistically, no.

I don't think she buys Luthor's lines much at all.
She doesn't.
dance she is not accepting Luthor's lies.

She figures a fully cognizant Clark would rescue here even without knowng CK=SM. She trusts Clark that much to save her.
She knows that Clark with brains would leave no stone unturned to find her. She's hopeful regarding amnesiac Clark.
Clark:I will even use my exception strength to free Meena.

to be my special guest on mankind’s next great adventure,”

JOHN: Is this line from canon. Hmm. I am surprsied she was not more creeped out there.
Yep, from canon.
Actually the more I think about it, the less I understand why Lois ever dated Luthor after this incident.

Although I don't think Luthor really likes her at all. He is obsessed with the idea of owning her, but has no feeling for her as a real person.
Does he with anyone?
Good point, but most people do not ever even debate if they are friends with Luthor.

On another note, actually she is being naive if she thinks she is the "one" chosen. Somehow despite Luthor's lines I figure he is bringing along other potential "companions".
LEX: But I didn't invite Mrs. Cox. devil
Lois:And I was so hoping she would be one of the people to go into hiding.

Good question. Is he confident enough that SM is dead to let risk taking actions that will make it easy to prosecute him if SM somehow did actually survive and stops the astroid?
Even if Superman were still around, would he be able to find Lois in a bunker 500 ft below street level?
I think so, but maybe I am overconfident in his abilities.

John Pack Lambert