-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --

LEX: <<huh>> What’s ‘right’? Oh. The EW misspelled. See, the difference between might and wrong is that ‘wrong’ is what people without might do to offend those who have might.
CLARK: Hey, even without my memories, I know the difference between Right and Left.

LOIS: Okay, so where's the phone number of that priest friend of yours?

No, it’s just that it’s going to be dangerous out there soon, so…
LOIS: So, he's protecting little fragile ol' me? Gee, how lovely.

LEX: No, not unless you start digging into the walls. Those fiber optic cameras are a great invention. Much easier to conceal, especially during a renovation.
Probably best not to dig into walls 500 meters below ground though.

LEX: [Linked Image]

They haven’t yet said that it will hit Metropolis. Actually, if it does hit Metropolis, the bunker will be kind of a moot point.
Well, the lack of sunlight will destroy the trees needed to make the paper pulp to make the paper on which the newspaper is printed, so...

But she does, every day the The Boss™ is allowed to draw breath in Metropolis that is not filtered by steel bars.
LOIS: There's a Mob Boss ruling Metropolis? [Linked Image] How could I have missed it? No wonder Star thought I was blind.

Actually, there’s a story out there where Lois was his teenage daughter and Lex umm…had her as his companion.
razz I'm guessing that neither of them knew about Ellen's philandering?

How about the backalley that leads to the entrance of Ralph’s apartment building?
LOIS: I said "Street". Back alleys aren't streets. Anyway, I have no fear of Ralph, when I'm carrying my gun. [Linked Image]

Suddenly, Lois felt hand on her shoulder and then a cloth covered her mouth and nose. It smelled sweet. She knew that clogging smell. She-
Clearly, there is a story in need of being written.

No, that could be explained a lot of different ways.
His imagination isn't what it used to be with his memories.

CLARK: /Lois/ <<bounces off the alley>> /Lois/ <<bounces off the alley>> /Lois/ <<bounces off the alley>> /Lois/ <<bounces off the alley>> /LOIS/ <<finally learns how to fly>>
Not quite.

He remembers! <<hyper>>
clap Bingo!

Whine. Mope. Pout. Glower.
Check! Check! Check! Check! Yep. He's not a clone.

“I’m not that bad,” Clark insisted.
READERS: Oh yes, he is.
But that's why we love him.

Ooooh! She gets to help him change!
CAT: Hey, I’ve got to get *something* out of this gig.
Saving the world?

CAT: Right. Right. But everyone gets that.

EW: Bragging rights over Lois?

CAT: <<contemplates this option>> evil

Oh dear. Lois is on the other end of the line and she *heard* this. Cat’s so dead.
CLARK: But I can't love someone who kills people.

“Cat!” Lois growled loud enough for him to hear. “What the hell are you doing there?”
CAT: Getting him undressed. Why?
LOIS: devil

Not even close. Not even in the same ballpark.
CLARK: Because she gets mad a lot?

Nope.

CLARK: 'Cause she likes meaty bones?

CAT: Who doesn't?

CLARK: Because she likes chewing on bones?

CAT: Perhaps.

LOIS: [Linked Image] Because when I get my teeth into something I don't let go?

CLARK: No, that can't be it. Because she wants to have lots of puppies?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.