Michael: I'll get back to your FDK once I've done your 92 & 93's FDK. smile1 Thanks for being patient with me.

Laura: Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you're enjoying it.
I am really liking Cat in this story.
She's lots of fun. laugh

Joan: Thanks for reading. Cat trying to help Clark get back his memories was a main reason Cat got a large part in this story. When I was first thinking about doing this story, Jonathan Kent was originally killed when he fell off the ladder (and Martha had married the widower Wayne Irig), so I thought about bringing them out from Kansas, but then I decided not to kill of Jonathan, because frankly I like Jonathan. But I couldn't imagine the Kents making the trip to Metropolis if Jonathan was in a wheelchair. So, Clark needed someone in on the secret and who was local to Metropolis (in town), but couldn't be Lois for plot reasons... I was watching what Cat said to Clark during many of her interactions during S1 and saw that much of her dialogue could be used with two meanings... AS IF SHE KNEW. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.