John: Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you enjoyed Lois's "escape".

<<Party! Party! Party!>> I can't believe Cat expected her plan to work in any way. No matter what Clark said, Lois was going to come over there to get Cat away.
Cat is as persistent as all the other DP reporters.

How could he be tempted when he has Lois?
Technically, Lois isn't there at the moment. Anyway, Cat is only teasing.

Which will cause her to get him to try to expose himself again.
She has the world's and Clark's best interests at heart.

She is persistent. Although I think for Clark it is getting annoying.
Oh, so his memories are returning?

That seems to be a totally different type of control.
It doesn't matter what color or shape a rabbit is, it's still a rabbit.

He will recover and save the world.
Possibly.

Does Bruce Wayne?
The Bat Cave doesn't count?

Somehow I expect Luthor to have ways of telling there is not impact and coming back to the surface afterward. I wish he didn't but I figure he probably does.
Yeah, he's sneaky that way.

I have to say i don't get how Lois accepted marrying him after this interchange in canon. Even if there were a few months in between.
You and me both.

On a totally unrelated note, have we reached a point where we are further into the year than the story is?
huh You mean being that we're into March in RL and the story is still back in February? Yes. I'll post a timeline reminder with tonight's part.

Edit: Sorry, TOMORROW night's part. wallbash Kids have off from school tomorrow so it feels like Friday already.

Is she being sarcastic here? At first read I was totally lost by that observation, but now I think I see the sarcasm. I am not good at detecting sarcasm.
devil

That would be before Luthor even tried any moves on her.
Yep, selling her body for her safety would happen before he even touched her. It isn't worth the price.

Rich guys do not mean marriage unless they say so. OK, there are a few exceptions, the one that comes to mind the fastest is the truly fun 1930s film "Car of Dreams", but there at least the rich guy has the excuse that he is posing as a not rich guy, and even at that he still gets slapped by the girl since she thinks he was trying to make her his mistress.
That was basically Lois's point.

Marriage is an acknowledgement of equal footing. Even when it does not include one or both parties agreeing to be sexually exclusive.
Men who marry trophy wives don't believe in a marriage of equals either.

A concubine?
JOHN: In the meaning and sense of the word where it is synonymous with servant or slave most likely.
Yes, willing slave.

His prisoner?
JOHN: That seems to be his main goal.
This one would be without her consent.

He would also probably lie.
That too.

This is true, except that "a clear rejection" to Lois might not even count as a rejection at all to Luthor.
LOIS: [Linked Image]
LEX: She likes me. [Linked Image]

Good question. Is he confident enough that SM is dead to let risk taking actions that will make it easy to prosecute him if SM somehow did actually survive and stops the astroid?
Even if Superman were still around, would he be able to find Lois in a bunker 500 ft below street level?

I guess this makes sense. She wants to reject him in a way that will not cause him to fear letting her go.
[Linked Image]

Should this not seem really odd to her, its not like Luthor ever came in her kitchen.
It does feel odd to her.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.