Clark sat on his sofa with his head in hands. He didn’t want to look into the bedroom where the secret compartment of Superman costumes still stood open, or at the Suit itself hanging from the top of the armoire. Well, at least, it explained why there was a Superman costume hiding under his sweaters, or did it?
This still does not prove CK=SM. Maybe he just keeps SM's clothes for him. Although moving the dresser might prove CK=SM, but the stuff behind it, not really.

“Oh.” Clark didn’t have any memories of him either.
This is true on more levels than Clark realizes. Although if he actually followed what the Kents told him, he might sort of realize such.

“Or maybe I’ll be really hurt. I was in the hospital just this morning, don’t forget,” Clark replied.
Or he could crash but not get hurt.

Clark jerked his arm free and rolled up his sleeve. If he were Superman, he might be fireproof, but his clothes certainly weren’t.
Oh, I see why Cat did not bother with this detail. She has no problem with his clothes burning off.

“Cooling breath. You can freeze stuff with your breath,” she said as if it were something that happened to everyone.
If I were Clark I would freeze Cat at this point to get some peace and quiet.

“I don’t understand it. Your abilities are coming back, but haphazardly.
Sounds like a result of double expose to red kryptonite as well as green kryptonite. However I am not sure even Clark knows about red kryptonite.

Clark tried not to look cynical. “You’ve seen it?”
Nope, of the living only Thomas, Martha, Jonathan, Lois, Clark, Luthor, one or two of Luthor's assistants and Wayne Irig have seen it. Oh, and maybe some lab tech in Wichita, hmm, OK that is quite a few people afterall.

Apparently, the Kents’ neighbors had found a big chunk of the stuff and Trask wanted it take it from them to kill you.
I think that should be "wanted to take".

His and Lois’s first kiss to be exact.
Good he remembers that part, and even better not to tell Cat.

“Nobody knows that, Clark. That was the whole point in stealing young baby Kent’s identity.
I hope he followed Martha and Jonathan's conversation enough to realize that Cat does not really understand that.

“I know, and the Kents know, that’s it,” Cat replied.
Well except Carlos. And now Henderson.

Cat appeared doubtful. “This may not be the right time. You should wait until you’re running on full steam again, honeybuns,” she recommended, tapping her forehead.
Actually I think now would be a wonderful time to tell her. Maybe even give her the note to read with him standing by.

“There had to be a reason you haven’t told her yet,
Well for the last week or so it has just been they have been too busy and not had the right time. Hopefully he does not put too much credence in Cat's advice.

OK, I mainly want him to tell her before he recovers his memory enough to remember Wells' claim about a curse. Which leads to another question. In canon Wells bothered to get proof that the curse existed, but not here.

Although depending on how the curse works, even if Clark and Lois made love before going on what may have been the real honeymoon that Wells interupted, Wells might not be totally wrong. Technically they it may only apply to consumation of marriage. There was one story where Lois and Clark tell Wells that he is wrong, because they did not wait and his response was that since he still had the "Lois dies" newspaper from the next day evidently it only worked when the actions were after marriage.

and you never told me what it was. You keep your relationship with Lois very close to the vest,
I guess even if he does not use the letter, he could ask Martha for the letter to help him make sure he knowns what to say to Lois. Although since he has an eidetic memory, maybe the fact he has heard the whole letter does is enough. He can just think over it again to understand what is up.

“‘Lois is soooo beautiful. Why won’t she talk to me? Forgive me? Love me? It’s always Superman this, or Superman that.
Clearly she has not interacted much with Clark in the last week. He could not get away with such claims since just after the bombing. Well, OK, maybe just after the bombing he could still claim such. Just because Lois bought sexy lingerie with the intent of wearing it for him does not mean she loves him. However that night she said the l word to him.

Cat stood back up. “Let’s get you out of those clothes and into the Suit.
Clark:I can change on my own, thankyou very much Cat. I do not need your help for that.

The phone rang. He glanced over at it and then back at Cat. Jimmy had told him not to answer the phone.
But what if it is Lois?

“Now, go get undressed. Hello?”
hyper I so hope Lois heard that line.

“Cat!” Lois growled loud enough for him to hear. “What the hell are you doing there?”
Lois:I just hope Clark was able to resist her moves. I really should have stayed kissing him.

“I’m trying to help Clark remember,” Cat retorted. “How’s Luthor? Are you all ready to forgive him and get back together?”

“What?” Clark gasped, sitting up.
Well, I guess Cat does not know Clark and Lois were kissing so recently. Still, she is introducing way to much information to Clark without any context.

Lois had dumped the third richest man in the world for him? Things could be worse.
hyper Clark does not think Lois has gone back to Luthor.

Cat shrugged, ignoring Clark’s outstretched hand. “Hell, if I know. Upset stomach or something, I gather. He left just as I got here.”
The ironic thing is if Cat had paid attention to what Jimmy's actual objective was than she would have a way to maybe convince Lois not to come there. Although even a possible Superman lead would not cause Lois to let Clark stay with Cat in his current condition.

“She’s trying to help me remember who I am,” he said, defending Cat. “She has some unorthodox techniques, but I…”
Now Lois is going to think things were worse than they really wore.

“Come on, Clark. Tell Lois you’ll see her in the morning,” Cat called from the bedroom. “Get off the phone, so we can get cracking on phase two.”
Even if he did this, I don't think it would discorage Lois from coming over.

“Phase two? What’s that? No!” Lois hollered in his ear before he could figure out how to explain it.
Especially since he may only sort of know what it is.

“Don’t tell me, and whatever you do, don’t listen to her, Clark! Remember, she’s just your friend and I’m your… your… the one you kiss.
Actually I am a bit surprised she didn't just call herself his girlfriend. I guess they have not used that term, so she maybe was about to say partner and realized that was not strong enough.

You better be fully clothed when I get there, or so help me God…” The phone disconnected with a reverberating slam.
Well, it is not like Clark needs to change his clothes to try to fly.

Clark had a strange feeling he knew why Henderson had called her Mad Dog.
So what is going to happen? I really am excited for the next part.

John Pack Lambert