Michael: I'll get back to your FDK once I've done your 92 & 93's FDK. [Smiley] Thanks for being patient with me.
That's all right. I know I was a bit late, too blush
(I'm going to send Part 102 to Beta today. If I don't write 103 in 24 hours, which is doubtful, it will be down to 5 parts again.
[Linked Image] And thus, it has happened again.

Yes, here she is still using her flirty banter with Clark and he has no idea she's just teasing.

CAT: I'm teasing? Oh, right. Of course I am.
The interesting part is just how much she has to curb her instacts to keep herself from jumping a spoken for guy.

Maybe if it hit a load bearing wall?
No, don’t think so. It’s not a Jenga tower.

Don't worry, it's only a passing phase with this one.
*OTHER* CLARK: Hey!
*OTHER* LOIS: mad

If he's too modest to change in front of Nurse Michelle, why would he in front of Cat?

CAT: <terribly discomfited>
Awwwww

Bruce has his public one and his private one? I don't know Oliver Queen.
Green Arrow. Member of one of the richest families in Starling City.

LOIS: It wouldn't be fair to any of the regular people Lex suckered into his bunker to be servants (slaves), but otherwise, I like the idea.
Hey, if it was good enough for the ancient Egyptians…

LEX: Mrs. Cox! Find the street address of the ER and send him a nice box of arsenic chocolates will you?
/regifts them to Lois and sees what EW does next/ *Check*.

LEX: Why is this concept so difficult for some people to understand?
Uneducated peasants with small brains due to lack of highly sophisticated food and breeding?
[Linked Image]
It’s also possible that it’s because they’re not apes.

Actually, the smaller Nightfall asteroid is larger than the one estimated to be meteor that caused the extinction of the dinosaurs.
Interesting. Didn’t you mention NF2 to be 3 miles wide? The dino one was said to be 6 miles wide. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater)

LEX: The better to watch you, my dear.
LOIS: And why do you have such big mouth?
LEX: Better to [Linked Image] you, my dear.

LEX: Exactly, perhaps I have photographic memory like your dead friend here.

CLARK: I'm not dead.

LEX: -<tries out new gadget of his>
help

I don't think that's exactly what Lex said.
It’s the thought that counts?

Yes, and how well did being empress turn out for the Lois in Bobbart's "The Pub"?
That’s true.

LOIS: Sorry, I don't play that game. How about "Stop"?
clap

Well, the lack of sunlight will destroy the trees needed to make the paper pulp to make the paper on which the newspaper is printed, so...
They could always use the skin of the people they harvest for meat products?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.