Originally posted by John Lambert:
I guess even though McCorkle could tell there was something between Lois and Clark, the fact she denied it shows it is in its early stage.
She's basically telling Lois to wait until he figures out he's in love with her.

More importantly he remembers that he does not kiss you.
CAT: NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Because he values secrets. He has seen what happens when too many people learn something that is best kept private, so he keeps as much as possible private. Anyway, telling his parents is one thing, telling another woman before he has permission just does not work.
Good point.

OK, Perry could not have fired him for that. However, he seems to be an at will employee, so Perry could probably just fire him without giving a reason. Or giving as a reason a need to have good relationships in the newsroom. Although, since Clark would have wanted more than just a one-night stand, he probably could have convinced Lois to not be too mad at him, well he could have told him he was SM and worked through her anger. However Clark just would not have done something like that, so it is a mute point.
One night stands between Lois and Clark have been explored in other fic. May I recommend... Caroline K's excellent Stardust ?

Nah, that only applies with Lois.
Perry?

I guess that makes sense. It still seems he should avoid large crowds if he wants to pretend to be dead.
He wasn't on stage in front of them.

Well, he did not know anything useful with Rourke, they told him not the other way around. With "Ides of Metropolis" I was going to point out it is in the future, but I guess Lois lived it already. Maybe even twice. I guess maybe then Luthor gave them something useful, but Lois and Clark also always talked to him as a team.
LEX: I told them it was tsunami (in canon). And I let Lois know that Clark didn't have a past. Really, I'm quite a good friend to her.

LOIS: Debatable.

CLARK: [Linked Image] This man clearly doesn't understand the definition of "friend".

I am pretty sure you should change "hospital at how" to just "hosptial how".
Thanks. Fixed.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.