Well, I guess it is good that Cat knows what happened.
Kinda, sorta, not really.
Not really good, or she doen't really know, or both?

But based on the information they have an accurate guess.
True. Only if Clark can remember in detail will the realize his secret was not compromised. Which might lead them to not suspect Luthor if he acts in ways that show he has no clue that CK=SM.

Windows! I forgot about them, but I figured she wanted to get him somewhere private where they talked.
I think Clark would have been better off emotionally not having the talk with Cat.

Well, actually, it was only a day, when she was looking at the blow-up picture Jimmy made. Then she debated the pros and cons with herself... The time between Superman's arrival and B39's raid was much shorter in my story.
Actually, I don't think it was ever clear in canon. Except that "Neverending Battle" was supposed to be before "Stange Visitor", but they switched the order for unknown reasons. Luckily they never showed Clark's apartment in "Strange Visitor" or it really would have been clear things were not in order.

hyper Lois will figure out he is SM.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fortunantly this fear that an enemy knows who he really is is unforunded.
But it's good advice to be extra careful since someone wants him dead, right?
Except bringing up the idea that Lois may be in danger because of it seems to needlessly stoke his fears for her safety.

So, Lois knowing that CK=SM won't help her understand better why he's the person he is?
Well, she might understand a little more, but she will still not understand lots of things. She might even understand less. It depends on whether she still belives his stories of foster care and seeing his parents die and his horrible fiancee.

Too much info again. If Cat was thinking she should have said "on your last undercover assignment".
She clarifies this. laugh
True, but it would have been better to not mention the location at all.

Clark:I like thinking about being in the honeymoon suite with Lois.

He does have a point. She really has no clue what happened in the honeymoon suite.
Or otherwise.

CAT: And who's fault is that?
Yours because you have been less than friendly with Lois. If you were better friends with Lois she might tell you what was up.

Lois is back.
clap I love how you didn't think it was someone else.
Well, I might have read ahead before commenting. However, I think on the first read I was sure it was Lois. No one else made sense.

Well at least the seed of the idea of Superman has been planted.
You might have noticed that things don't happen overnight in my stories.
Except Cat figuring out that CK=SM.

Cat was not really all that helpful.
That's not true. She planted the idea that he's Superman in his head.
I still think the interactions with Cat were net negative. Although maybe I am ignoring the huge astroid about to hit a little too much. I guess they don't have time for Clark to recover at the spead Lois did after thinking she was Wanda Detroit.

She is wise to avoid mentioning that their working together was at one point a punishment.
LOIS: I don't like to think about that.
Lois:Plus I no longer remember it as a punishment.

This will be a hard thing to explain her way out of.
She's Lois. She can get herself out of anything. wink
Then why does Superman have to rescue her so often?

John Pack Lambert